5 Year Warranty
Braven Stainless Steel Braai Ovens are an investment that will last many years. We design our ovens to the highest quality standards for top performance and cooking results. We are proud of our Bravens and stand behind all our products by offering this long term warranty.
- Braven pays for shipping warranted replacement parts and also pays for shipping warranted defective parts back to the factory.
- Limited to the repair or replacement of steel parts only which prove to be defective under normal domestic use. The Braven should therefore not be left outdoors exposed to the elements for long periods of time, and best stored indoors in its protective carry bag.
- There is NO LABOUR warranty as all the parts are easily assembled by the user.
- This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser as indicated on the proof of purchase receipt. It applies only to products sold through retail or online stores and only when used exclusively by the purchaser in the country purchased.
- Braven support is normally open 5 days a week to assist with any questions, installation, service and setup queries.
Braven stainless steel ovens are under warranty for a period of FIVE YEARS from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required to submit a warranty claim.
Any failures or operating difficulties due to accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, misapplication, vandalism, improper installation or improper maintenance or service, or failure to perform normal and routine maintenance. Deterioration or damage due to severe weather conditions, scratching, discoloration (except from normal use which is expected), exposure to chemicals or chemical residues. Contamination from other materials especially other metals (like steel wool), warping (unless assembly is difficult or impossible), and normal wear and tear based on the properties of the steel.